Online reservation rules:
I. Online Booking Process
Steps of booking through the online booking system:
1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table.
2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package.
3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking.
4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods:
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard);
* Electronic bank transfer (UAB Paysera LT).
4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of UAB Paysera LT payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to UAB Paysera LT through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After UAB Paysera LT accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable.
4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement.
4c. Client, who uses an account in the BookingRobot system has the ability to link his credit card (s) to the account. In this case, each time you purchase a hotel service, a monetary amount will be debited from the customer's credit account automatically, once, at the time of purchase. No additional payments are required. A card link can be canceled at any time in account settings, by pressing "Delete" button. The data security of the client’s credit cards is provided by UAB Paysera LT, accredited by the Lithuanian Bank.
5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request
In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The customer shall pay the specified advance in one of the ways used in the system, and the remaining part shall be paid at least 30 days prior to arrival.
2. The customer does not pay any costs related to the execution of the reservation transaction.
3. If canceled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
4. If the reservation is canceled less than 30 days before the scheduled arrival - the advance is not refunded, the Customer loses the full amount of the paid advance.
5. If the Customer has made a reservation with the offered promotional price or the package of promotional services, if the Customer changes the terms of the order, we have the right to recalculate the full amount of the order according to the prices valid at that time.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client.
2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with UAB Paysera LT electronic payment system.
3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.